Jonathan Davis, the Managing Partner at Arns Davis Law, boasts an exceptional trial record and is responsible for case management, strategic vision, and tactical implementation at the firm. Always available to work with clients on every detail of their cases, Jonathan has argued before the Supreme Court of California, showcasing his legal prowess and commitment to his clients’ success.
Jonathan has earned numerous accolades for his legal expertise and ethical standards, including an “AV Preeminent” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, a nomination for San Francisco Trial Lawyer of the Year, and recognition as a Northern California Super Lawyer. Additionally, he has been featured in The Best Lawyers in America for his outstanding work in the legal field.
Before becoming an attorney, Jonathan served as an International Representative and National Field Director for the Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers’ Union. After representing workers in arbitrations throughout the West, he joined Arns Davis Law to dedicate his career to advocating for injured workers and their families affected by catastrophic injuries, as well as pursuing wage and hour and consumer class actions.
Jonathan is bilingual in Spanish, further expanding his ability to represent diverse clients. His commitment to social justice extends beyond the courtroom, as he has previously served as Chairman of the non-profit affordable housing organization, the African American Construction Workers Association (AACWA). Currently, Jonathan serves on the Board of Directors of the Local 261 Community Service and Training Foundation and is a former member of the Board of Governors of the Consumer Attorneys of California.
With his combination of legal expertise, dedication to clients, and commitment to the community, Jonathan is an invaluable leader at Arns Davis Law, guiding the firm and its clients to continued success.
Memberships: Consumer Attorneys of California, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers and the Nevada Trial Lawyers Association.
Jonathan E. Davis
Selected Publications and Presentations
- “The Joyful Warrior: Building a Mindful Litigation Practice,” Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2018
- “Mindful Lawyering: A Meditation Retreat for Law Professionals and Students,” Spirit Rock, 2017
- “Morris v. Ernst and Young: Changes in the Arbitration Landscape?” Western Trial Lawyers Association Conference, 2017
- “Modified Duty: How A Good Thing Became a Ruse to Undermine Workers Rights,” Northern District Council of Laborers, 2017
- “New California Law Eliminates Discriminatory Damage Awards: Rodriguez v. Kline is No More,” September 2016
- “The Evidence Wheel Systematic Approach,” San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, October 2006
- “The Current State of Workers’ Compensation and the Third Party Case,” IUPAT Local 718, October 2006
- “Damages in Dollars: Presenting an Undocumented Plaintiff’s Loss of Future Earning Capacity in Dollars and Not pesos,” Forum Magazine, July, 2004
- “Joint Representation in a Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Action,” Forum Magazine, April 2001